Butchery Apprenticeships were designed to improve knowledge, skills and behaviours, enhancing the career prospects for our workers. The apprenticeship is designed to fit in around their working hours; is all about improving them as an individual and is part of their continued professional development. There are many opportunities to progress within the vibrant and diverse meat industry. The apprenticeship is designed to assist our workers in achieving a successful and rewarding future.
We have six core values, developed by our own colleagues, which are central to everything we do
- Passionate about our purpose
- Committed to quality
- Authentic, ethical and accountable (for our behaviours and results)
- Evolve, innovate and learn at pace
- Trust each other and work as a team
- Enjoy what we do, are always positive & have fun